I collaborated with some fellow political tragics on this info-thing about the Abbott government’s proposed changes to Medicare and the pharmaceutical benefits scheme, based on this study from the University of Sydney.
Please share it with your own personal bits of the internet, in the handy format of your choice:
- Seven images, 700×700 pixels: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07
- Seven images, 500×500 pixels: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07
- Single image, 700 pixels wide
- ‘Co-payment will hit harder than expected, Sydney University study finds’ (Michelle Grattan, The Conversation)
- A sister infographic by Beyond the Hedge; a result of the same collaboration. For those who like their graphicalised infos slicker, sexier, and sanser of googly eyes.